Established in St Mary’s county Maryland in 1974 by C.E.O. Greig Parks, Sailing Specialties Inc (SSi) has grown to be the premiere thermoformer throughout the country. Starting with four employees in a 5,000 sq. ft. building, manufacturing small sailboats and growing into a 75,000 sq ft, 100 employee leader in the thermoforming industry. Our innovative product line continues to expand and our history of on-time delivery of high quality specialty products is testament to our commitment to continual growth and customer service. Our primary goal is to supply our customers with top-quality, cost effective products, delivered on-time.
We continue to expand our product line with many new, exciting items. Check out our sleek, new patented “Slimline” styled doors and boxes. “Slimline” products feature an extremely heavy-duty integrally molded plastic hinge and concealed mounting fasteners.
- Experienced and well equipped, we offer our customers:
- State-of-the-art thermoforming equipment and procedures
- Knowledgeable technical support and sales staff
- An Engineering staff to assist with design concepts
- Assistance with deciding on the appropriate material for the job
- Sample parts on short notice
- 30+ years of thermoforming excellence
- Top quality materials, our exterior products have an acrylic cap for superior gloss and color retention
- A delivery schedule to coincide with your requirements